Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Tuesday, 14 March 2017
Monday, 13 March 2017
1 glass oil, 1 glass semolina, 1 glass natural yogurt, 1 glass coconut, 1 glass sugar,
1-2 tsp vanilla,
1 tsp baking powder,
1. Break the eggs on a bowl and add the sugar and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix slowly so that everything is incorporated well. You can also add few drops of orange flower water to add more flavour if you want, but I don't add it.
2. Coate the cake form well in oil and coconut flakes, so that it prevents the cake from sticking to the form, once it is done.
3. Add the dough to the oven form and put almonds on top. You should think of squares, where each should have one almond in it, to measure the distant between the almonds.
4. Bake it in the oven (180 degrees) for roughly 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
5. Once it has cooled down put a kitchen paper under so that all excess oil is removed from cake, when you cut it. It is a very light and fluffy cake, that just melts in your mouth.
Wednesday, 8 March 2017
Monday, 27 February 2017
2 dl oats
50- 75 g butter
3 tbsp cacao powder
2 tsp vanilla powder
2 tbsp water or instant coffee
1 dl sugar
Sugar pearls or shredded coconut or nuts of your choice
Sunday, 23 October 2016
Sunday, 9 October 2016
Saturday, 8 October 2016
A nice and easy recipe of brownie muffins that are soft inside. Excellent activity to do with children when it's cold and rainy outside.
1 dl liquid margerine or butter (100g melted butter)
2,5 dl sugar
2 dl flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla sugar
3 tbsp cacao powder
1. Mix the eggs and sugar well until it is well mixed and fluffy. Add the rest of ingrediens and lastly fold in the flour. Add a tbsp in each muffin form. I got 20 muffins.
2. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake them for 8-10 min. They will start to rise and sink in the middle. That is when you should take them out. Also the less time you keep them in the oven means they will be more gooy and soft inside. They should cool covered by a tea towel or muslin cloth to stay soft.
They have a rich chocolate taste and soft, fudgy texture. They are best served with some whipped cream on top. This is perfect to bake with children.