Friday 30 October 2015

Banana fruit smoothie for toddlers - recipe

My son has been having trouble with teething lately and is getting picky with what I give him to eat. One day he will love banana or grapes, the next day refuse to eat at all. So when I want him to have some fruits, I always go for my foolproof option, the smoothie. Basically I just choose whatever fruit I have at home and blend it with milk and/or yoghurt. He loves it and so far not refused it even once! This one is just made with what I had at hand, hence only 3 strawberries. This was enough for 3 drinks.

Ingredients:
1 ripe banana
1 ripe pear
1/2 leftover apple
1/2 cup blueberries
3 strawberries
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp greek yoghurt

Method:
1. Mix up all the ingredients in a food blender and served it right away.


Enjoy!

No comments: