Thursday 5 November 2015

Baked potato, beans and sausages

Sometimes I do bake to many potatoes and have some leftovers for the next day. This time hubby wanted beans with it for his dinner. I also added some sausages and made it into an animal shape. Our son loved it and wanted of course to join him as well. I try my best not to throw any food away and this time I had these ingredients at home. Maybe no the most healthy choice but oh so satisfyingly good. This might not seem like a meal to blog about, but the purpose of this blog is also for me to remember and look back at what we used to eat.

Ingredients:
Baked potato
4 mini sausages
1/2 can of baked beans
shredded cheese

Method:
Warm the baked potato with the beans and shredded cheese on top in the microwave. Fry the sausages and serve it with the potato and beans.

Enjoy!

No comments: