Friday 20 November 2015

Pomegranate and feta cheese salad

Today I had a quick lunch based on a salad. Had a few leftovers in the fridge and thought That should do for a nice salad. We had some feta cheese and some pomegranate that were peeled and seeded. I love when hubby does it for me. It was a really nice combo, with the sweetness of the fruit and saltiness from the cheese, together with the crunchy salad mix. I thought it would not be filling, but i was wrong, the creamy cheese made me full. A nice boost of good vitamins too in these rainy days. (Just as a said it the sunny started to shine, lucky day : )

Ingredients:
Bag of mixed salad: carrots, red cabbage, lettuce
1 chopped orange bell pepper
4-5 halved cherry tomatoes
1/3 feta cheese square
1/2 cup seeded pomegranate
salt to taste

Method:
Mix all ingredients and season with salt to taste. Easy and very tasty.


Enjoy!

No comments: