Sunday 8 November 2015

Tuna and potato mash, toddler meals - recipe

Often when I have leftover tuna mayo mix I try to use it up by mixing it with something that my son loves. Today I made mashed potato, so I mixed in the tuna and added boiled vegetables. It was a great hit. Hubby had a portion too so these can be easily eaten by adults as well. Fast food goes healthy and non fried!

Ingredients:
Tuna mayo mix leftover
2 boiled potatoes
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp milk
half cup frozen corn and peas
fish seasoning
salt and pepper

Method:
1. Boil the potatoes until fully cooked through. Mash it and add butter and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Boil the frozen vegetables. Once done, mix everything with the tuna mayo mix.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michael Smith said...

Thanks for such a good collections.its very helpful for me again thank you.
toddler recipes